Join Our Team!
We Want to Meet YOU.
We are currently hiring for two part-time positions.
Kitchen Position // 20-25hrs/week
Responsibilities and Duties
Maintain a positive and professional attitude with co-workers through effective and reliable communication and action
Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency of all items produced
Ensure the proper storing and labelling of food products
Ensure kitchen and station is clean and all equipment is cleaned and put away, includes dish duties
Other related duties as required
Prep menu items such as vegetables, sauces, soups, desserts, etc.
Assemble food orders as they come in. Must be done in a timely matter, must be aesthetically pleasing, and must keep hygiene in mind
Qualifications and Skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Food Handlers Certificate
Previous kitchen experience
Ability to lift up to 30lbs
Efficient communication skills
Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing situations
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work as a team and individually
Must be able to read and write english
Must be able to take direction well
Attention to detail
Passion for a plant based lifestyle
Comfortable working in a family oriented business
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Counter Server // 10 - 17hrs/week
To provide exceptional customer service to every person that comes in to or contacts Circle Kitchen, representing the mission and being the face of the business.
• Undertake duties allocated on a daily basis
• Greet customers, ensure they are given accurate and informed advice on the drinks, food, and products available
• Make smoothies, juices and lattes as they're ordered
• Clean the premises, counters, seating areas, outside areas and display areas.
• Display and replenish stock as required
• Deal initially with customer complaints and concerns, referring them to the supervisor or owner, as dictated by circumstances
• Ensure cleaning duties are completed
• Ensure the washroom is clean, fully stocked
• Login and logout for every shift
• Complete opening and cashing out tasks
The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
• Ensure clear communication in all verbal, written and electronic media
• Adhere to Circle Kitchen company policies, systems and procedures
• Adhere to Health & Safety regulations and procedures
• Support and maintain a positive working environment
• Have a positive attitude and good work ethic
The ability to problem solve and adapt to changing situations
The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment